QR & QRB
QRB exists bc of a takeover of QR by BO/BVs. Right now most of the action is there.
But QR board bears close watching. And QRB should be kept up to date.
Things to note:
1. From the time @jf & crew took over, things started going wrong:
- notable posts "accidentally" deleted as spam, no explanation or apology issued
- bakers called "complacent" by obviously hostile BO
- BVs no longer allowed to vet bakers (bakers must somehow vet one another with zero info)
- captchas implemented; those objecting called shills/mocked
- baker's union memes began appearing (totally false charge)
- captchas implemented
- one anon-created thread taken down; later, more followed (might be more i don't know)
- bakers more & more attacked, espec. at night
- board tense w/poor /comms/ between bakers & anons due to stress; some prolly fake "anons" pleaded with BO to "do something"
- board seized by BO & board format immediately & forcibly changed (no more notables by bakers, no more notables in dough, separate notable thread full of crap)
- all remaining bakers kicked out completely; only shill bakers baked (muh joos bread titles)
- more threads eliminated (planefag thread? have forgotten)
- @fj announced the new state of affairs after the takeover, satisfied he'd won
2. Q said revert:
- board format reverted
- captchas disappeared
- only fake captcha thread retained
3. After reversion:
- @fj never apologized for what was done March - July
- link to QRB taken out of dough (not sure about the details but there was a hot discussion about this)
- QR crew continued to resist with passive-aggressive crap like shill bakes, interfering with real bakes (baking early, fucking up the dough, etc.), muh joos bread titles, etc.
- anons still documented suspicious stuff right up to Aug 5 deplatforming
4. After Nov 2 2019:
- @fj has been very quiet, few /comms/ (who are the BV's?)
- AFLB is posting openly on QR; rumored previously to be a BV
- BO/BVs v slow to respond to requests for thread locking (9-12 hours; one thread still not locked #9412)
- BO/BVs never changed the wrong General pic, still not changed for #9412 with open thread)*
- After breads are baked, some breds have showed a fluctuation in number going from 751 to a much lower number then back up; strange
- When this happens, the breds are way out of order; what is going on? No /comms/ I'm aware of from BO/BVs
Documented here so there's a record. Hope it's not needed.
*Yes, Q posted there--bc bred wasn't locked, it was hours later