==The battle over free speech & anti-vax speech ban on social media
- There's currently a battle raging over anti-vax speech. Is it free speech? Michelle Malkin says yes:
- So does Rob Schneider:
- But social media platforms are making it harder & harder to access anti-vax information.
- This despite the fact that there is evidence that vaxxes are not all safe:
- But that's not enough for WaPo, which wants social media to take an even stronger stance:
- Other countries wo/a Bill of Rights have already done so:
- Who is against vaxxes? pri.org article says "racist, radical, far-right political parties."
Ban on anti-vax speech = ban on free speech
- Anti-vax speech is based on ignorance.
- It is anti-public health.
- Thus, it is dangerous and should be banned.
Three pronged attack:
a. ban anti-vax speech
b. promote pro-vax propaganda
c. pass laws mandating vaxxes
IF ANTI-VAX speech is banned, what's next???