Why Epstein's Temple isn't actually a temple:
- temples are meant to worship higher power(s)
- for this reason, temples are built w/ fine materials
- every temple I know of is/was made of stone… typically hewn stone:
—Scottish Rite Temple (in Washington DC)
—Masonic temples (in major cities worldwide)
—Buddhist Temples (etc.)
- is made of drywall
- featured a faux "gold" dome (that blew away w/ the wind)
- is adorned w/ a either a vinyl wrap or basic paint job (I can't tell which)
- has scaffolding and other junk in it
- is barely large enough to accommodate more than a few people
Think about it:
If a 'god' was important enough to warrant the construction of a temple, would that 'god' be pleased:
- with a ramshackle box made of drywall, plywood, etc.?
- with an economical (cheap) effort from a literal billionaire?
- that said billionaire's own home(s) were stone, but he built the temple on the cheap?
- The so-called "temple" on Epstein's Island was not an actual temple.
- why, then, build a faux temple when it would only draw attention and intrigue?
- why would he build a cheap structure when he could afford nice construction?
- what IS under the "temple"?
- The temple-like building was designed to give legal cover to prevent law enforcement from searching or surveilling under protection of "religious activity".
- Cheap construction was intended to make it easy to knock down if needed
- particular style was chosen for its vagueness; (Islamic? Jewish? Pagan? Egyptian?)
- the underground facilities were perhaps related to "breeding" children
- with all the sex going on on the island, how come nobody ever asks: did anyone get pregnant? Knowing what we know about world leaders (Hitler/Merkel; Trudeau/Castro; Rockefeller/Clint