1/of/2 (2 - sauce)
Plantation, Florida - Mall Explosion
Follow-Up → Deeper Dig
>>6936535 (pb #8873) Florida explosion dig.
Who is → Adam Bursztein? (found no pic's so far)
(Adam Bursztein) - Son of (Perla Bursztein - Perla International Realty)
* Notable Location = (Broward Co. Florida) → Literal & Figurative = Swamp
- (Local Area) = Hollywood, Plantation, Sunrise, Coral Springs, → Parkland ←
(Bursztein is the Florida owner)
- Is listed as the local Florida franchise owner of the (PizzaFire Pizza) restaurant.
- (PizzaFire) is being reported as the location/origin of the explosion at the mall (insurancenewsnet
As I reported in 1st dig:
- Listed w/ connections to (apprx: 18) companies registered in Florida and (27 total business connections on corporationwiki).
(pic related - corporationwiki) - and search (sunbiz.org - Florida Corp. search) for his reg'd companies.
Points of Note:
→ Found names of companies (Bursztein) owns, but so far, no real advertising or web presences. Just company registrations w/ State of Florida.
* (PizzaFire) was his only company I found web articles for.
But note these comments in latest news article:
"More details about the pizza shop at ground zero in the Plantation explosion"
Plantation police Sgt. Jessica Ryan said the explosion came from the former Pizzafire at 1025 South University Drive, in the Market on University shopping center, adjacent to the Fountains plaza.
Pizzafire opened in February 2018, according to the company's Facebook page. It closed less than a year later.
It's unclear why it shuttered its doors, but nearby business owners said rent is high and the shop was rarely busy.
Steven Schwartz, who owns ChiroCare, said the unit was originally going to be a medical office until Pizzafire's owners tore it down to build a pizza shop. He said he thought the owners were trying to lease the space to another restaurant, since it was built for one.
Amanda Buscemi, owner of the pediatric dental office Super Smiles a few doors down, said her staff went in often, but she didn't see much traffic.
"It didn't seem like they were super busy," Buscemi said, noting she met the owners when the shop first moved in.
A press release from January 2018 announced the opening of the restaurant and listed the owner of the franchise as Adam Bursztein, a licensed real estate broker.
State business filings also list Bursztein and Perla Bursztein as managers of an limited-liability company named Pizza Fire Davie Exp., which was renamed to Pizza Fire PLT.
* Not much customer traffic.
* Owners remodeling activity:
"Steven Schwartz, who owns ChiroCare, said the unit was originally going to be a medical office until Pizzafire's owners tore it down to build a pizza shop."
→ As per original post dig: (PizzaFire) national chain owners:
(Sean Brauser & Bruno DiFabio) appear to be in financial & legal trouble = (Bankruptcy & Tax Fraud - see orig. post)
→ Something I found interesting > One of (Bursztein's) listed companies:
*(OFFICIAL STATUS PRODUCTIONS, LLC)
2018 FLORIDA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ANNUAL REPORT
Entity Name: OFFICIAL STATUS PRODUCTIONS, LLC
Current Principal Place of Business:
329 NE 57TH ST. MIAMI, FL 33137
Current Mailing Address:
329 NE 57TH ST. MIAMI, FL 33137 US
FEI Number: 26-0438911
Name and Address of Current Registered Agent:
BURSZTEIN, ADAM J 329 NE 57TH ST. MIAMI, FL 33137 US
→ In the (Little Haiti) area/neighborhood of Miami.
→ And it's just a house (pic related - goog street view)
* Who is (Adam Bursztein)?
* What was really up with (PizzaFire Pizza) > ironic name right?
* Deeper Broward Co/Miami Swamp connections?
* Just what kind of name & what is: (Official Status Productions LLC)?
* Why is it just a house in the (Little Haiti Neighborhood) of Miami?