South Florida Journalist Jim DeFede interviews MIami Herald journalist that has been doing yeoman's work on the Epstein case.
* US Attorney Acosta broke the law in the plea deal.
* Crime Victims Crime Act
* US Attorneys mislead the victims by telling them their cases were being prosecuted.
* Witnesses said Epstein was recruiting girls from over seas.
* Epstein able to come and go as he liked out of Palm Beach Jail.
* Interview ties Epstein to Clinton Foundation.
* Dershowitz was on his defense team. Had stayed a Palm Beach home.
* Epstein ran in Democrat circles but hired Ken Strarr and Jay Lefkowitz to defend him when he was criminally charged. Hired people with connections in South Florida.
What Happens Next?
* Victims want plea bargain thrown out because it was illegal.
* Victim lawyers have prepared a case.
* Journalist's expectation is that the government will push back.
* Virginia Roberts sueing Ghislene Maxwell was huge. Law suit settled and documents sealed.
* Information now unsealed.