A SATAN-obsessed boy sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl in an abandoned house in front of his “voyeuristic” pal before the twisted pair brutally killed her.

The boys, both 14, lured Ana Kriegel to the derelict building before slaughtering her – leaving her with more than 60 different injuries.

She was discovered three days after she went missing on May 14, 2018, naked with a ligature around her neck in the house in Dublin.

A post mortem found she had been violently sexually assaulted and her cause of death was given as blunt force trauma to the head and neck.

Her killers, who legally can only be referred to as Boy A and Boy B, were today found guilty of murder, with the first also convicted of aggravated sexual assault.

Ana’s parents, Patric and Geraldine Kriegel, who adopted her from RUSSIA when she was two, hugged as the verdicts were read out and later paid tribute to their “dream come true”.

Boy B’s dad stormed out before returning to the court room clapping and yelling: “An innocent child is going to prison.”

Jurors at Dublin’s Central Criminal Court heard how Ana, who was bullied and desperate to make friends, was vulnerable and an easy target.

She had left the house believing she was going to meet a boy she liked but by the time her mum went searching for her 45 minutes later, she was already dead.

The teen had been taken on a 3km journey from her home by Boy B to the abandoned home where Boy A was lying in wait.

Once there, he launched into a sickening sex attack as Boy B watched “voyeuristically” before murdering her and dumping her naked body.

Cops searching Boy A’s home later found a book with a “satanic pledge” and a set of homework club rules referring to a “satanist cult”.

He said the club had “cult rules” but they were just for fun and were not meant to be serious – with one stating: “No talking about Jesus or God, only Satan.”


Blood-covered objects removed from the disused home included a 92cm-long wooden stick with a nail sticking out of both ends and a concrete block.

Officers also found blood on Ana’s bra, which had been torn and badly damaged, with parts of the fabric pulled and stretched, and more blood on her leggings and underwear.

During the trial, both boys tried to pin blame on each other – with Boy B claiming he was “set up” by his pal.

But cops searching his home found adhesive tape that was the same brand found around Ana’s neck.

Meanwhile, Boy A said he met Ana on May 14 but wasn’t with her when she was reported missing at around 8pm. He also said injuries he returned home with were caused by two men in the park.

But jurors in their six week trial saw through their lies and they were today convicted after 14 hours and 25 minutes of deliberation.

Both boys have been remanded in custody until July 15.