Easy to see why this was removed from YT - this general says that DJT should not leave office until this matter is resolved.
Two Mikes Interview of General McInerney
(Dr. Michael Scheur, Colonel Mike)
Key topic: a sworn stmt by a high level intel guy, Navid Keshavarz-Nia . Everything the general talks about comes from that source.
- Info is from Sidney Powell's new lawsuits against the states of GA and MI. [his sworn statement - see BELOW, also attached]
- This intel officer verified Hammer and Scorecard for Sidney - the alliance between Dominion/Scytl and Smartmatic software plus Hammer/Scorecard.
- There was the fraudulent manipulation of the machines.
- Talks about voting counting being stopped by battleground states (GA, PA, AZ, WISC, and MI.
- Reflects prior coordination between these battleground states. This has never happened before.
- But the vote counting did not stop as reported
- It continued behind closed doors in early am of Nov 4 = = collusion w/not monitoring from [authorized] watchers.
- Votes were changed to give Biden the victory.
% were the same for each state, depending the number of voters. Same % of voters. [doesn't give the %]
[The hosts come in and start discussing the implications so far]
14:50: General McInerney continues:
- Clearly there has been foreign intervention from China, Iran, Russian.
- Had to be collusion between Dems and those 3 countries.
- Wuhan virus might have been part of their strategy.
- We don't know that, but looking at CDC and DS operatives in the gov't - could be the case.
- Pres. Trump STAY IN OFFICE until this is cleared up.''']:
- Neither the Founders nor the modern judicial systems understand cyberwarfare - but we cannot turn this govn't over to "Biden and that crowd."
- They have already shown their dangerous duplicity. "Do not turn it over, Mr. President."
[turns over discussion to the two Mikes.]
More from General McEnerney:
- [We can't put an enemy power into the WH.]
- "FOX News is a disgrace." - he worked for them for 16 years.
" The American people will demand that you not leave office" [until this is resolved].
ATTACHED: MORE ON Navid Keshavarz-Nia
STATEMENT of Navid Keshavarz-Nia==