Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling
•. If only cranks find the tabulations suspicious, put me down as a crank.
• Midwestern states MI, PA and WI always swing in the same direction as OH and IA their regional peers. OH likewise swings with FL Current tallies show that, the Rust Belt swung in Trump’s direction. Yet, Biden leads in MI, PA, and WI because of an avalanche of black votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. Biden’s ‘winning’ margin was derived almost entirely from voters in these cities, as coincidentally his Black vote spiked only in exactly the locations necessary to secure victory
• Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he won 524 counties, opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. & outdid Obama in total votes.
•. Victorious presidential candidates, especially challengers, usually have down-ballot coattails; Biden did not. The Republicans held the Senate and enjoyed a “red wave” in the House, where winning all 27 toss-up contests.
•. Another anomaly is found in the comparison between the polls and non-polling metrics. To include: party registrations trends; the candidates’ primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate
•. Despite poor performances, media and academic polls have an impressive 80 percent record predicting the winner during the modern era. But, when the polls non-polling metrics do not; the latter have a 100 percent record. For Trump to lose this election, the mainstream polls needed to be correct, which they were not. Furthermore, for Trump to lose, not only did one or more of these metrics have to be wrong for the first time ever, but every single one had to be wrong and at the very same time
•. Atypical voting patterns married with misses by polling, Adding to the bizarre manner in which so many ballots were accumulated and counted.
The following 10 peculiarities also lack compelling explanations
1. Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities. Counting generally continued without the observers.
2. Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 per cent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio.
3. Late arriving ballots were counted. In PA 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates
4. The failure to match signatures on mail in ballots. The destruction of mail in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures.
5. Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden’s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, “If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election.”
6. Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing.
7. Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes.
8. “Over votes.” PA mailed out 1.8 million ballots, but 2.5 million ballots were returned. In 10 PAcounties, Biden secured more votes than there were registered Democratic voters. In Nevada, there are 77,982 more votes than total ballots cast; Ballots exceeded the number of residents by 2.5 times in some Georgia precincts.
9. Serious “chain of custody” breakdowns. Invalid residential addresses. Record numbers of dead people voting….
10. Statistical anomalies. In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch..all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favour..
•. If you think that only weirdos have legitimate concerns about these findings and claims, maybe the weirdness lies in you.