(We) Are The News

Op-ed today from Gen. Flynn

Post 9792969 View on 8kun

Op-ed today from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-dont-act-2-people-control-98/

Good article, worth a complete read. Here is one part that stood out to me. I wonder why he is talking about not trusting false prophets (context indicates this phrase does not refer to fake news):

We must not become lost in this battle. We must resoundingly follow our God-given common sense. Seek the truth, fight for it in everything that is displayed before you. Don’t trust the fake news or false prophets; trust your instincts and your common sense… We, as free-thinking and acting individuals, must control how we will live and not allow a few passionate others to change our way of life.

Post 9793077 View on 8kun

>>9792969

>https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-dont-act-2-people-control-98/

only if they have the military behind (((them))).