'Enough is enough!' — Seattle police chief fed up after another fatal shooting of a black teen near CHOP

One report says it was CHOP "security" that shot them

The police chief of Seattle is fed up with the violence in and around the "CHOP" encampment after a fourth shooting took the life of a black 16-year-old and injured another 14-year-old.

The shooting occurred on Monday morning and was captured on surveillance video.

"Enough is enough here," Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best said on Monday. "Two men are dead and a child, a 14-year-old, is hospitalized, and we don't know what is going to happen to that kid."

Best was referring to a previous shooting where a 19-year-old died and another suffered serious injuries.

On Monday, police responded to multiple reports that shots had been fired at a white Jeep parked near one of the barriers set up around the encampment.

CHOP encampment "medics" brought the two victims to a hospital where one died.

KING-TV reported that some witnesses said the victims in the Jeep were driving erratically and had shot at protesters. Some reports indicated that they were shot by "security" members of the CHOP encampment.

Here's a local news video about the lethal shooting:

https://youtu.be/mpLANIpZxdU

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chop-shooting-death-black-teen