Effective immediately, we are making all notables data on this site available for public download.
Save a copy now, since the principalities, the powers, and the rulers of the darkness of this world do not want this information to be exposed and this site could go offline at any time.
Download these data files using a batch downloader program like JDownloader and extract them. Each one contains an index.html file which links to all of the other notables as individual .html files. You can open these files in a browser without an internet connection.
You can also set up a local search engine using this data and the recoll program.
HTML-only archive files
These archive files contain only HTML (text) and links, no images. This is enough for most purposes such as setting up a local search engine, but when browsing these files, all images will appear as broken links.
|Total (20 files)||356.2 MB||124,587|
These archive files contain all HTML (text) and images from our database, hosted on mega.nz. They are very large, so please only download them if you need them!
- Archive file URLs - you can input this list into your favorite batch downloading program.
- Archive file SHA-1 hashes - you can use this to verify your downloaded files.
- Some images may not be present in the full archive files, especially for older dates.
- Browsing the archives works best if you extract each zip file to a separate folder, but you can also just keep the zip files and let recoll index their content for you.
- The daily archives may not include a small amount of content from the backup (secondary) /qrb/ board, since it is only updated every few weeks. The monthly archives are only created once this content is available, so they will always include it.